Digital UHF II
The long awaited Digital UHF II is released. The latest evolution of Topcon’s advanced digital radio technology platform. The Digital UHF will be integrated into all current Topcon products that support UHF operation. On a short term you will see Digital UHF II based GNSS receivers start appearing.
There is a workflow change in assigning licensed frequencies to the radio. Customer specific frequencies must be loaded at your level as distributor.
Digital UHF II Radio technology features
- Operation in narrowband channels (12.5 KHz) with equivalent data rates as are currently provided in Digital UHF wideband channels
- Improved sensitivity for increased field range
- Support for Quad band GSM cellular module on HiPer II and GRX1 products
- Support for a new HSPA cellular module to take advantage of global 3.5G network deployment
- Support for Satel UHF protocol using 4-Level-FSK (4FSK) data modulation
- Support for PDL UHF protocol using both GMSK and 4FSK data modulation