The CR-G5 is a newly designed choke ring antenna based on Topcon's new TA-5 full spectrum GNSS antenna element. The TA-5 antenna element utilizes an array of vertical convex dipoles. This new antenna provides Full Wave tracking technology for existing and future GNSS signals. The antenna addresses the evolving requirements for reference networks and infrastructure monitoring applications.
Features & Benefits
- Competitive high-end Geodetic Antenna
- Topcon's TA-5 vertical convex dipole antenna element for full spectrum GNSS signal tracking
- Topcon designed choke ring groundplane
- Environmentally robust and sealed
- Improved phase center stability in vertical over expanded GNSS frequency band. Improved low elevated satellites tracking
- With optional Cavity Filter to mitigate near-band jamming