We love sharing success stories involving our EPP partners. Here are a few recent articles that demonstrate how Topcon and our educational partners are working together to train the next generation of surveyors, construction, engineering and agriculture professionals.
- Dunwoody College takes advantage of latest technology through Topcon EPP program. Read full article here.
Topcon donates equipment to Habilitat, a long-term residential addiction treatment center in Kailua, Hawaii. Read the story here.
Passionate students are what dorm advisors typically encounter. But in this case, a university professor discovers how his students become passionate about surveying and GIS through its value to society.Read more>
- Miami of Ohio engineering students build a lawnmowing, snowplowing robot and navigate it with Topcon GNSS in national compeitions. Read the full article here.
- Topcon is helping to educate future engineering and construction professionalsby entering into a strategic partnership with Class of Your Own (COYO), a major educational initiative for high school students based in the United Kingdom. Read the full article here.
- Professional Surveyor Magazine published a feature article on the impact of EPP at Saskatchewan Institute of Applied Science and Technology and Renton Technical College. Read the full article here.
- The AECCafe Blog recently posted an article featured how Topcon, RDO and Arizona State University are working together to enhance their Masters GIS program. Read the full article here.
For a full list of Topcon news and stories please click here.
Have a cool story to tell? Contact the EPP Program Manager for details and maybe you could be our next feature story.